Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. This could be one of the most important steps to secure your retirement and leave a legacy for your loved ones.
Our first meeting is to simply gather information and review your financial situation and concerns about asset preservation, investments, life insurance and long-term care insurance. Our purpose is to provide you with a second opinion regarding your “financial security.”
Please ensure you have the following information for our first meeting:
- Last year’s tax return
- Insurance policies (life and long-term care)
- Statements for IRAs, SEP, 401(k), 403(b), 457, TSAs, any pension policies
- Investment and bank statements, including CD certificates
- Credit union statements
- Annuity policies
- Statements for stocks, bonds, mutual funds (brokerage accounts)
- Listing of savings bonds and treasury bonds
- Social Security statement
- Deeds for real property
- Copies of wills, trusts, Power of Attorney and any legal documents so we can forward to an Elder Law Attorney for review.*
All information is kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. After our first meeting, we will prepare personalized reports and recommendations based on your unique retirement goals.
* Only a qualified Estate Planning Attorney can advise you on the need of estate planning documents.